For quite a long time, the use of traditional e-mails has caused users' personal information on e-mail to be vulnerable. Thanks to the service offered by https://anonymmail.net, anonymous mail minimizes the risk of personal information getting spoiled. Besides, users do not have to share their IP addresses while using https://anonymmail.net. It is not possible for any third party to access users who do not share an IP address without a legal decision. https://anonymmail.net does not accept any liability for actions related to access and privacy via illegal methods.
The absence of an IP address on the system means that anyone who wants to reach you due to your e-mail will not pose a danger to you. Users are completely protected in this respect and transact anonymously. IP addresses and email addresses are kept completely confidential. While users are using our system, they do not have to submit a document or fill out a form regarding their IP address, e-mail addresses, or other personal information. Thus, we do not receive personal information from you. Instead, we prefer to optimize our services by examining your behavior on the site.
All of the e-mails sent through the system are stored for a short time only with temporary e-mail addresses. These mails are then deleted from end to end and are not permanently stored. In this way, a transaction you made a long time ago cannot be tracked and found in the system.
We may collect below personal information:
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
- The internet service provider (ISP)
- Administer the site
- Track user's movement in the aggregate
- Gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
- Referring/exit pages
- Browser type
- Platform type
- Date/time stamp
None of the information is collected to provide personal matching. Privacy is one of our top priorities. As https://anonymmail.net, we use special security systems to ensure that all our users can safely operate.
- We collect data from your web visits in order to provide you with a better service and to offer a web experience in line with your interests and needs. We reach other statistical values related to which pages you visit on our website, how long you spend on these pages, and the total time you have with our services.
- Some third parties may also have information about your visits to our website and may direct you to our website for various promotions, advertisements, or referrals. These can be many social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Google.
- We sometimes get help from third parties in the process of providing our services. In this case, we share your personal information we collect with them. Apart from this, your information or personal data is not shared or sold with third parties in any way.
We protect sensitive data in order to ensure that users can perform transactions at a maximum safe rate. We use SSL encryption systems for this. The hardware of our systems is also protected by firewalls. Access to the data we collect about you is not public. Data access is protected by an extremely strong password and protection systems. Due to legal reasons, no information can be shared with another person or another institution unless it is requested to share information about your behavior on our website.